- Misservices Inc will be the Controller of the personal data you provide to us. You can contact us on [email protected] We only collect basic personal data about you in a business context, which may include your name, business address, email address, phone number, company name, job title. Data may be collected via our website, when you contact us to request for information, when we meet at industry or other events, or through our own research using publicly available information.
- We also use Google Analytics to analyse site usage, for example, how our users arrive at our site, what they do on the site, what browser they are using and on what operating system. This data is not tied to personally identifiable information.
- Processing of personal data under the legal basis of legitimate interest.
- We collect some personal data in order to provide you with information about our services, and to tell you about the world of Misservices.us This data is processed under the legal basis of legitimate interest, and we have undertaken a legitimate interest assessment for our data and our marketing communications.
- Based on that assessment, we believe that our contacts could well be interested in our marketing communications, and that the rights and freedoms of these contacts would not be affected by our correspondence. It is also within Misservices.us legitimate interest to market our services. We may contact you by email, telephone or post. Misservices.us
Other ways we may use your data
We may also process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To fulfill any contracted work requested
- To fulfill a request you make through the website – e.g. for contact or to provide you with information
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features of our website
- To repair and improve our website
- To comply with an order of a Court of Law of competent jurisdiction